Eleven Eight is a Creative Content Agency. Charlotte loves to work with words and feels that they can be very powerful if used wisely within your business. Today she gave some useful facts and tips around blogging for your business.
What Blogs can give you?
· 67% more leads
· 13 times more likely to see return on investment
· By 2020 customers will get through to 85% of people without even talking to a real person
· SEO – 97% more links to your website for those that blog to those that don’t.
· Increases reputation
· Personal way of putting your views across
What to put in a Blog?
· Problem solving
· Interviews on self or a customer
· Event write ups
· Why’s and How’s
· Share knowledge
· Comparative product reviews
· Mini personal essays
· Series – publish in separate blogs over several months – encourages repeat readers.
How often to Blog?
There is no right or wrong but it is important to keep blogs regular so it needs to be decided on a manageable amount, this could be 1 to 2 per month to run alongside the rest of the business requirements.
Risks of Blogging
There is one main risk and that is not to become a ‘Blog School Drop Out’. Ensure that when you start you keep it up, being regular and consistent is essential! Once your blogs stop being regular Google stops pushing it up, also customers start wandering what’s happening, are you still in business?
If you think you may need some support with your blogs, newsletter, etc, Eleven Eight could help you with this, so check out the website and contact Charlotte. http://eleveneight.co.uk
So a big thank you to Charlotte and to all that attended this month. Thanks go to Sandhurst Bakery once again for the yummy pastries.
The next morning event for Yateley Networking is Wednesday 1st July, 7-9am. Check out our website for more information on up and coming morning and evening events. www.yateleynetworking.co.uk